22 March 2016

36daysoftype are you with me?



36 days of type is a project in which you're supposed to design a letter or number of the alphabet everyday for 36 days straight. It was created by Nina Sans, Rafa Goicoecha and Victor Bregante and they invite all Designers, Illustrators and Graphic Artists to express their particular view on letters and numbers of our alphabet.
Every year (it's the third year now) designers, illustrators and lovers of lettering in general create great and inspiring pieces of design and share them mainly via instagram with the #36daysoftype hashtag. I participated in the first edition (remember this? Or this?) but skipped the second as I was taking an illustration course in London during that time.
However, I decided to get back on that train this year and I'm trying to get as many people on board with me as I can as it can be an extra motivation.
I'm only going to do the letters so it's going to be 26 days of type for me.
It starts in a week.
What do you say? Are you with me?
If you want to know more abou the project head over to their site.


No comments:

Post a Comment